Are you sending your email list weekly emails? Any emails at all? Wondering what you should send your email, what the emails should be about and why focus on them? We’ve got your back today, momma! Kate and I are talking all the things to help you easily write effective emails. And they’ll not only delight your people, they’re going to win their wallets too.
I know you hear it all over. You need to have an email list. Get your people off social media and onto your list. And it sounds like just one more chore on a never-ending list of content to create doesn’t it?
Let me tell you, that’s not true! You are about to get a dose of dopamine, emojis, the power of emails, and how to make them fun. I’m chatting with Kate Doster today and Oh My Goodness, what a fun and hilarious chat.
This episode is a must-listen if you:
- haven’t emailed your list in a while
- email your list on a regular but struggle with what to write almost as regularly
- worry about being a spammy mcspammer face
- wish more people would buy your stuff
- wish more people would just get your amazing freebie and aren’t sure why they aren’t
- want your emails for the next two years laid out in a nice, free PDF (spoiler: Kate’s giving you this FOR FREE and you can use them for ideas for other things!)
Kate is the host of the Inbox Besties Podcast, creator of the Love Your List. 2.0 Email Marketing mega course and is dangerously obsessed with helping entrepreneurs carve out their slice of the “inter-webs” by wooing the hearts and wallets of their small, but mighty audiences, thanks to fun email marketing and “easy yes Mini offers.” She believes you don’t need to bleed the alphabet or be a dirty rotten spam face to write emails that jolt subscribers into taking action, gobbling up your paid offers like candy, or kale if that’s your thing.
What You’ll Learn About Writing Effective Emails With Ease:
- Kates 3 Do’s and 3 Don’ts for email marketing
- How to put some personality into your emails and why it matters
- How to get people to open their wallets when you send an offer
- Why you need to get your people off social media and on your email list
Connect with Kate at http://www.katedoster.com (be sure to look for her free 2 years worth of emails!) or on Instagram @kate_doster
Buckle up friends because this episode is so much fun. And I promise you’re going to learn a few things too. Let’s Dive In!
Full Transcript Below!
Before you go, I’d love to connect with you and give you some gifts to help you grow your online presence!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaformompreneurs/
Work with me: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/coaching/
Free Caption Templates: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/free-captions/
Personal Branding Workbook: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/rock-your-personal-brand/
Hang with me on Instagram
Email: [email protected]
“Stay sassy, sparkle, and wear sweatpants!”
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for mompreneurs! Join here.
Enjoy These Hand-Picked Episodes For More Ways To Buiid Your Email List and Your Visiblity
How To Create A Strong Lead Magnet To Attract Your Dream Clients
Maximize Your Visibility As A Podcast Guest