Welcome back to another hot seat coaching episode! If you’re looking to create meaningful Instagram content for your business and inspire your audience, this episode is a must-listen.
Jessica Hayes joins me today to chat about her intentions for Instagram and how to reach her audience. She’s all about helping busy Christian moms strengthen their family relationships, spiritual growth, and mental health.
If you’re looking to:
- Serve your people without feeling spammy
- Connect with your people while honoring your own boundaries
- Figure out two of the biggest things to define to create that Instagram content for your business with ease and clarity
This episode has you covered!
During this hot seat coaching, you’ll learn to make meaningful Instagram content for your business through:
- Defining what you want to be known for
- Setting your intention for being on Instagram for your business
- Using your rich, long-form content to nurture your Instagram audience without reinventing the wheel with constant new content
- And more!
Connect with Jessica on Instagram at @loveyourpeoplewell
Now, let’s jump right into this hot seat coaching with Jessica!
Full Transcript Below!
Before you go, I’d love to connect with you and give you some gifts to help you grow your online presence!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaformompreneurs/
Work with me: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/coaching/
Free Caption Templates: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/free-captions/
Personal Branding Workbook: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/rock-your-personal-brand/
Hang with me on Instagram
Email: [email protected]
“Stay sassy, sparkle and wear sweatpants!”
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for mompreneurs! Join here.
Enjoy These Hand-Picked Hot Seat Coaching Episodes To Learn More About Making Instagram Content For Your Business With Ease
GAIN CLARITY ON YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE AND INSTAGRAM CONTENT NOW
HOW TO NARROW YOUR INSTAGRAM NICHE AND TARGET AUDIENCE