Are you using TikTok to grow your audience? Are you using it for your business? Or are you just scrolling through all the funny videos?
I can almost hear what your thinking! “Allison I’ve barely gotten traction on Instagram, I don’t have time to learn a new platform and make even more content! And isn’t TikTok for kids?”
I’m betting you’ll rethink all of that after listening to this episode! Aubree Malick is sharing all her secrets for TikTok today, and you won’t believe the Tiktok audience she has after just about a year of being active there!
She’s no wonder child either. She’s a mom who was a teacher until she had her second son. She became motivate to be a stay at home mom but she also wanted to be able to contribute to her family finances.. Sound at least a little familiar?
She tells you exactly how she was able to walk away from teaching. She also shares:
- What she believes helped her grow quickly, and no…it’s not dancing and lip-synching
- How to get content for TikTok without reinventing the wheel and (Hint: It’s my favorite way of doing content and starts with a “re”.)
- Why staying on brand helped her grow an impressive audience on TikTok quickly
- The fun way she gets comments going on TikTok posts
You can watch our in-depth conversation about using TikTok for your business right here:
I encourage you to listen with an open mind, no matter where you’re at about TikTok for your business. I am convinced this episode will change your mind. I’m excited to use Aubree’s tips to increase my presence on TikTok, and I think you will be too.
Aubree’s tips for TikTok for Business also include:
- How she uses TikTok to gather content ideas that her followers actually want to see
- How she grew her Instagram by about 4,000 followers while mostly being only on stories
- What she uses the (super short) captions on TikTok to do and why it helps push her videos out to more people
- What my biggest take away was in this episode
Be sure to connect with Aubree
Free Resource: Virtual Assistant Starter Pack
Podcast: Freelancer To CEO
Now that you’ve read this far, it’s time to be sure the kids are occupied elsewhere and hit play below. Let’s learn how to use TikTok for your Business.
Full Transcript Below!
Before you go, I’d love to connect with you and give you some gifts to help you grow your online presence!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaformompreneurs/
Work with me: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/coaching/
Free Caption Templates: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/free-captions/
Personal Branding Workbook: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/rock-your-personal-brand/
Hang with me on Instagram
Email: [email protected]
“Stay sassy, sparkle, and wear sweatpants!”
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for mompreneurs! Join here.
Enjoy These Hand-Picked Episodes To Keep Learning About Using Social Media For Your Business
HOW TO EASILY MAKE MEANINGFUL INSTAGRAM CONTENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
INSTAGRAM REELS! THE “REEL” DEAL, WHAT YOU NEED NOW
HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING ATTRACTION MARKETING