Guess what – you don’t have to post every day on Instagram! That’s right. I said it and I’m standing behind it, and my guest today, Shannon McKinstrie certainly agrees! We’re going to bust some popular Instagram myths that just might be holding you back.
Today, Shannon and I get into an open and honest conversation about Instagram, the algorithm, and information overload. If you’re ready to show up on Instagram with ease, and let go of what doesn’t matter, and get rid of burnout, you’re going to love this fun episode.
My friend Shannon is a social media marketing rock star. She helps small businesses make a big impact and grow through organic, proven strategies.
This episode is a must-listen if you’re:
- Confused by all the hacks to out-wit the algorithm
- Feeling pressured to do 3 reels a day, at least one feed post, 5 to 7 stories, etc
- Struggling to find your people (Shannon shares the coolest “hack” ever to find them!)
We’ll bust these common Instagram myths:
- You have to post daily
- It’s possible to fool the algorithm with certain hacks to increase your (Insert metric here)
- You need to post 3 reels a day or do a 30-day reels challenge to grow your followers
- The big names are giving you the best advice to grow your account (spoiler: only if you aren’t looking to make sales in your biz in many cases)
- Plus several bits of mindset and more!
Connect with Shannon:
Free Gift: Close More Discovery Calls Masterclass and Cheat Sheet
Now that you’ve joined the waitlist, it’s time to grab your favorite drink and get ready to bust some Instagram myths with us!
Full Transcript Below!
Before you go, I’d love to connect with you and give you some gifts to help you grow your online presence!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaformompreneurs/
Work with me: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/coaching/
Free Caption Templates: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/free-captions/
Personal Branding Workbook: https://ascholes.wpengine.com/rock-your-personal-brand/
Hang with me on Instagram
Email: [email protected]
“Stay sassy, sparkle, and wear sweatpants!”
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for mompreneurs! Join here.
Enjoy These Hand-Picked Episodes For More Clarity and Connection On The ‘Gram
HOW TO FIND YOUR BRAND VOICE
FIVE UNIQUE WAYS YOU CAN SERVE YOUR AUDIENCE ON INSTAGRAM