Maybe you started your business to gain financial freedom. Or it might have been to create more wealth for your family to enjoy more things in your life. Or maybe you’re determined to make more money to retire early. Perhaps you want to provide for your kids’ college or add extra vacations from time to time.
Whatever your goals are, it’s not easy to be in business. Especially as women. Sometimes it even can cause anxiety over your future or even confusion on what to do with your money.
You’re far from alone in this, momma. I’ve brought help for us all today.
My friend, Christine Sarno, is here to help you establish a financial platform to help with your peace of mind and so much more.0
In this episode, Christine and I chat about:
- How social media can define our financial, business, and other outlooks on life in both positive and negative ways
- Is 6 figures the be-all for business goals?
- How you can start taking steps to be more intentional in getting the financial independence and security you desire
Prefer Video? Here’s Christine And I Chatting About Financial Freedom And More.
This conversation is so impactful but was also a lot of fun. I know you are going to enjoy it and come away feeling so much better about money and finances.
Be Sure To Listen To Learn More About:
- How we as leaders in our communities, both virtual and in real life, can show up without contributing to the toxic positivity we see so much
- The first steps in getting to your place of financial security
- If we are, as women, deserving of our dreams as we are, or do we have to “earn” that somehow (Spoiler: The Answer is Heck, Yes, We Are!)
Christine runs a financial services practice that is dedicated to empowering women in their journey for financial freedom. She is passionate about providing her clients with security and strategy and helping them make the most of their money while providing a solid plan for the future. She focuses on a comprehensive approach to financial planning through wealth management, protecting her clientʼs loved ones, income, and assets, and laying out mindful, intentional strategies in both their personal lives and with their businesses.
Connect with Christine:
Now that you’re back from joining us in the Academy, get ready for an empowering episode!
Full Transcript Below!
Before you go, I’d love to connect with you and give you some gifts to help you grow your online presence!
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediaformompreneurs/
Work with me: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/coaching/
Free Caption Templates: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/free-captions/
Personal Branding Workbook: https://bossladyinsweatpants.com/rock-your-personal-brand/
Hang with me on Instagram
Email: [email protected]
“Stay sassy, sparkle, and wear sweatpants!”
PS. Be sure to join my free online community for mompreneurs! Join here.
Enjoy These Hand-Picked Episodes For More On Financial Freedom
READY TO FINALLY MASTER MONEY MINDSET TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS
DO YOU HAVE A SYSTEM FOR YOUR MONEY?
HOW TO PRICE FOR PROFIT + CREATE OFFERS THAT SELL